Monday, August 20, 2012

20Aug12

Today was the first day of school for Stephane. He started Pre-K and he was so excited. He met his teachers last week during a home visit from them and immediately loved them both. When I looked in his room this morning and told him he gets to go to school he said, "Really? YAY!!!". It's only half day but I now he's going to love it. 
Ready to go!

I told him to strike a pose and he does this. I asked him to make a funny face and he said, "No. I'm Captain America."

Ready to walk in.

Hanging his bag in his cubby.

He sat down right away and started coloring. Didn't even bother him at all that we were leaving.
So I was going to add a picture showing his smiling face when I picked him up but I had the wrong time and missed it. I had to get a call from the office saying that he was waiting for me. Luckily he didn't really notice. He was very excited when I picked him up because he had a gold sticker on his hand which means he gets to play on the iPad.

2 comments:

The McBride Family said...

He's so cute Donna! Don't feel bad about not knowing the right time. Lexi's first Tuesday in Pre-K I forgot and was so lucky the bus driver drove up to my door and the helper rang the bell!! :)

Krista said...

He's so cute with the Captain America comment! I also cannot even count or remember how many times I forgot to pick up Max. Here they have early release Wednesdays which, before I finally had him ride the bus home (when Elise started and I felt he was old enough to walk down our road with no sidewalk), I forgot to pick him up soooo many times! I was kind of surprised they didn't report me for neglect - but maybe I'm not the only one who forgets to pick up their child on Wednesday. If they had it on Fridays I bet no-one would forget...LOL