Monday, August 20, 2012

20Aug12

Last week the boys and I have been going to the pool almost everyday. This is the more than we went all summer. I wanted to go more this summer but with having Neva and then having gallbladder surgery it kinda limited my opportunities of going. But we have been making the most of the last couple of weeks that it will be open.
My fearless little boy. I have to watch him like a hawk as soon as we enter the gate so he doesn't jump in before we get his floaty on.

For the first couple of days he would only jump in at the 2ft.

Running through the splash park area with their friend Aubrey.

Add caption

Finally jumping in the deeper end and all he would do is cannon balls.
Love that kid!!

Again he's so fearless. This time with a running start.

On Saturday we went again but this time with Marie-Eve. She had been so sad all week hearing about the fun her brothers were having. Here she is protecting Stephane from the splash of the bucket.


No comments: