Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stephane's first real hair cut

I couldn't stand it any longer. Stephane's hair was getting so long. I had trimmed it a couple of times but it was just getting unruly. When I looked at his hair this last week I just couldn't think of anything else to do. When the back wouldn't stay flat anymore and all it did was stick straight out I knew it was time. So I pulled out the clippers and away I went. He was so good and thankfully the clippers were pretty quiet so he wasn't afraid. He didn't mind getting his hair cut until I tried to get the back. I know for next time to not do it in a kitchen chair.



Before

First swipe. You can see how long it was on top by how
far my fingers are away from his head.
Isn't that a beautiful lock of hair?
Part way done.
Trying to get the back. Plus look at all the hair. Good Gravy!
All done. Aren't I a handsome boy?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks so cute--you did a great job! I always love the clean look of a kid's haircut.

Dorothy said...

You are braver than me!!! I'm glad Suzzie is near by so I can take Ro for his hair cuts and me too!

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

Great Job!! He looks good.