Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fancy Nancy Party

This past Saturday we had Marie-Eve's 5th Birthday party. We had two girls over for a Fancy Nancy Tea Party.



With their tiaras they decorated themselves. Sarah, Marie-Eve and Natalie.

Painting her nails and putting jewels on.

Then they got rings, necklaces and boas.

Tea party time. Pinkies UP!!

Cake time.
Taught the girls how to sing Bon Fete (that's french and fancy for Happy Birthday)



Cheesy chocolate cake smiles.

It was so much fun to do this party for Marie-Eve. I thought I did pretty well for my first ever birthday party. I think I will do it again. And of course, Marie-Eve kept telling me it was the best birthday EVER!!

2 comments:

molly said...

so so cute! what fun ideas.

Krista said...

Fun fun fun! And the chocolate cupcakes looked GREAT! Happy (late) birthday M-E!