Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stephane got his first tooth. It all of a sudden cut through on Saturday. I hadn't even noticed but we left the kids over at Lesa's for about an hour and when we picked them up she asked if I noticed. Of course, I hadn't and I was totally suprised. It never really budded. You can't really see it in the picture but this is the best that Stephane would let us get.

On Saturday while Lesa watched the kids I got to shoot a gun for the first time. It was a gun that Lee traded a scope to get and had to put it in my name since at the time he wasn't a citizen. So I should say that I finaly got to shoot MY (LOL) gun. I have video of it but can't figure out how to separate that clip from the others. When I do figure it out I will post it. But here is a picture of me with my target. I didn't do to bad I only missed the target once. Lee was impressed he thought I would of done worse. And I hit the black part 4 times which is good.

No comments: