Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5 2010

So I was a bit disappointed this morning when I stepped onto the scale. In the last week I've gained 2lbs. What? Well, I'm not one of the lucky ones that just shed pounds while breastfeeding but I really didn't think I would gain weight. I know I have struggled with this after each child but have not actually been weighing myself and keeping track. The only thing I can think of is that I'm eating to many calories so I'm going to start tracking how much I eat. I'm going to use my account on sparkpeople.com to do this. Hopefully this will help me. Here's to hoping.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh hey--I just barely sent you a message on FB. I've heard really good things about Sparkpeople. Do they have a setting that accounts for breastfeeding?

Krista said...

I haven't heard about Sparkpeople, but I'll be sure to check it out! Are you weighing yourself at the same time of day every time? I've heard that that makes a difference - sometimes as much as 4 lbs. And I liked the idea that someone on FB said of using jeans, not scales to measure yourself. Good luck. Keep it up - you've got lots of people rooting for you.