Friday, April 3, 2009

3 April 2009

Stephane loves it when I vacuum. He follows me around and sometimes gets in the way. He just loves it so much. He plays with it all the time and every once in a while I will actually turn it on and let him do my job. LOL Today he was doing two things at once vacumming and watching TV. It just cracks me up that he loves the vacuum so much.




Of course, Marie-Eve had to get into a picture. She just can't stand it if a picture is being taken and she is not in it.Every night we watch Wheel of Fortune and then it is bath time. Well, tonight we had dinner late so I just let Stephane stay in his chair until it was over because he had chilli all over. I looked over and this is how we was sitting. Just so content in watching his Wheel of Fortune.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay--glad you had that chili for dinner! =)

Krista said...

My kids love Wheel of Fortune too!

molly said...

that is the cutest vaccum loving chili boy i've ever seen!!