Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coming Clean!!!!

I have never been tagged before so here it goes.
The rules are to grab your camera and take pictures of the following with NO CLEAN UP!!!
My house isn't in the best condition but just trying to catch up from a week of Stephane being sick and it is taking longer than I thought.

The Kitchen sink: Well, I have some clean and a few dirty. Not to bad.Toilet: Luckily I just cleaned it.


The Laundry Room: Just gathered clothes so it looks bad but my goal
is to finish that today.

The Refrigerator: Also just cleaned this out and went grocery shopping. If you would have seen this a couple of days ago you would have thought we were starving. LOL
Where the kids are: So Marie-Eve was watching cartoons and I couldn't get Stephane to hold still so I had to sit him next to her.

Favortie Pair of Shoes: Right now it is any pair of flip-flops I can grab since

usually that is all the time I have.

Favorite Room: Wherever the kids are.
Dream Family Vacation: Anywhere we can be together. This is when Lee got his citizenship but as long as we are together it doesn't matter where we go.
Closet: Man this is scary.
Self Portrait: Broken glasses and all.

I TAG: Dorothy, Nina, Krista and Mandy....Don't forget you can't clean first.

No comments: