Friday, June 27, 2008

Last night was so fun!

Last night was fun. Lee left this morning for Yakima for a week so last night we grilled outside. While he was waiting for the meat to cook he played with Marie-Eve. She had so much fun playing with Daddy.








Daddy was teaching her how to throw one handed. I think she is going to be a lefty.


After Marie-Eve was in bed we had fun watching Stephane play on the floor. He was pulling his knees underneath him and so I thought I would try and get a picture of it. Of course, as soon as I put the camera to my eye all he wanted to do was pose for the camera. He didn't want to show me his new trick anymore.





Then he changed is mind and pulled his knees in.

Then he totally suprised us!He has never dones this before and before we know it he will be chasing after us. :)

1 comment:

The McBride Family said...

Look how big your kids are getting!!! They are so adorable!!!