Wednesday, March 17, 2010

17 March 2010

I had the pleasure of having a great friend come and see me the first weekend of March. Krista and I have known each other for about 10 years. She came to help me with Jean-Louis and we took a day to go up to the Pike Place Market and the Space Needle in Seattle. We also went to the Sound which was beautiful. It was a gorgeous day and we got some really good pictures. Krista had a lot of fun with my camera.


There is a bird guy on the market and Marie-Eve got to hold it.
She was so excited.

Had to get pictures with the pig.


Stephane was in heaven with all the rocks.

Marie-Eve wanted to take them all home.

They spent all their time throwing rocks into the water.

This is one of my favorites. They had a hard time leaving because they were having so much fun.

We had so much fun while Krista was here and I only wish we lived closer (she lives in Kansas City) so we could hang out all the time. We love you Krista!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Thanks for letting me come!! I loved, loved, loved using your camera! Hope you are doing well.